Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura - Request for Transformation
Applicable BYOND Key - Nekojinn
Character Name - Sakura
Request Type - Skill Interpretation
Request Details -  My character is a Chimera, basically what i want is for his form to change under specific circumstances.

The Form change would be some parts of his body growing mouths(shark), eyes(spatial) and teeths(shark again) for the duration of the change.

He can either do this voluntarily and keep control of his body or involuntarily and lose control.

The way he loses control is by being hungry, which he would then regain control after eating, i aim to create scenes where he basically turns into a feral beast for a few moments, until he is feed or is knocked out, while still having the capability of making him transform in scenes where him keeping control is favorable. (AKA i won't make him lose control when it can be annoying to others, for example: during events.)

I will RP this as using Ki Awoken, the explanation would be that using so much Ki recklessly brings out the nature of his chimeric parts, thus turning him closer to what his mutations are, due to the way he was created. (Which for now isn't specific, he doesn't remember how/where he was created.)

Specific Request - Ki Awoken making Chimera change appearance.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Chimeras are the pinnacle of life by combining races.. This is an interpretation of what adding Ki onto that could make, since Ki is the inner-energy that can be used to boost one's abilities, in this case, it's being used to boost the chimera mutations.