Poll: Are you team Caravan or team Boat
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CARAVAN
62.50%
5 62.50%
BOAT
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Korvara Immersive 'Fast' Travel - Carts & Boats
Nemalyth already refuses to move armies, large parties, and purportedly other individuals attempting some kind of invasion, last I recall Dev mentioning.

As for the suggestion, I'd love to see these kind of instanced fast travels implemented in whatever way goes best. But I do agree that keeping the time short is a good idea since most people don't have an infinite amount of time to go around the world for simple matters.

However, it needs to be done in a sense that doesn't trivialize the scale of an island such as Korvara, and won't suspend disbelief to the point where characters will say that they went from Geladyne to Telegrad in a matter or minutes or even hours (which has happened before, and is very immersion breaking).

An upgrade to the crystal terminals teleportation also works, though. Either way, seeing this implemented in a fun way would be nice to see. Being able to rent out caravans for travel, etc. sounds interesting. Perhaps it can be a choice between an instant travel and the game tells you that it "took you X amount of Time to reach point B from point A".
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I am down for this travel our docks could give us a selection while interacting it then it puts us on a small boat map that if you interact with it again your where you wanna be