Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quickness
So, same thing as my post on Invigoration. This skill is very flimsy for the momentum economy you have to pay and another relic of the past. 6 bonus CEL and +2 Move is not much when you think about it in comparison to a lot of other buffs. Shukuchi, Blink, Charge, etc all do a great job of being the mobility their class identity needs where as Quickness is something you slap on because you have it and better something than nothing. Now, I don't think Curates should be the most mobile class and that is not my intention but I do believe their enchantment skills are lacking. Quickness should turn your normal movement into Teleport movement similar to how Bluebeo/Shukuchi does. This does not give you any advantage in terms of movement tile range as your range is still the same however you get something nice out of utilizing this skill this way which is helping you traverse all of the terrain and tiles people are capable of throwing down and restricting you completely from moving.
[-] The following 2 users Like PantherPrincess's post:
  • Blissey, matthewmwps
Give it +5 evade instead of the CEL and it's good
i'm in support of an evade + move buff, yep
My suggestion to be clear is to add to the tag that is already present.

Invigoration - +6 STR/WIL +3 power to spells
Quickness - +6 CEL +2 Move Basic movement becomes teleport
Make them 2m and add a third spell that buffs Guile/Skill
Movement becoming Teleport would throw off a lot of people but at the same time would make PvE faster. Maybe to make it so it doesn't take away Sonic Speed's shine, it would only work once as you buff someone. So on their next movement, that additional clause is removed.

The Evade numbers suggested would be less cost effective unfortunately, as 6 CEL means 12 Evade in a nutshell, so only 5 is a direct nerf and perhaps not ideal. I'd say +10 Evade for this one in particular, unlike Invigoration. Curate series do not have good evade buffs after all, and this could help a bit.

I like the idea, personally, but who else does?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]