Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE/BUG] Farming Time!
I thought I had remembered you (Dev) saying in OOC that it would take a little over an IRL hour for crops to grow, yet here I watch my poor buddy Rykan try to farm in his house, and it's been nearly 3 IRL hours (1 Sigrogana Day) with the same crops, being watered each time they become dry. I don't recall it taking that long in my own home, when the farming just featured. Did I just read something wrong, or is time broken?

EDIT: To clarify: Started at 10:27 AM, it is now 1:05 PM. The crops have been changing growth states, until 12:07 PM, where they are now stuck at what appears to be the next to last growth stage, and have not been progressing, for the past hour. My character came in to watch at around 11:30 AM.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Yep. I was able to harvest them shortly after this. Pretty sure it took a full SL day.
[Image: 72697f5664.png]
More info would be helpful, for example how you're trying to harvest them (are you double clicking them? Might as well get the simple question out of the way). Also, if the house has been loaded for the entire period of time, or if someone left it and then came back sometime later.
The house was loaded a few times, as I was going out to get buckets of water, and yes, I'm fairly sure I was double clicking them. Though it may not be related, I was also experiencing a lot of cache errors for some reason. And re-logged a couple of times to fix it.
[Image: 72697f5664.png]
Hmm. If anyone else experiences this, let me know.