Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verglas Stance QoL addition
When you start a fight for the first time on logging in as a Verglas, you'll always start in the stance that is the first equipped skill in your list of skills, this stance however carries over through battle to battle, with the ability to swap around my skills as I see fit, I think that it should always start you off in whatever stance this is instead of the last stance you were in, just like when you log in.

This would make it so my ideal PvP scenario isn't relogging to get my ideal stance, and make it so that I can start with Hare stance much more consistently in PvE content, instead of having to use rapid kick on thin air, this is also very good for Bear stance users as their gimmick revolves around getting that up pretty immediately.

It'd be a very helpful QoL change to Verglas players if you just started any fight with the first equipped stance in your skill list, instead of just the first fight, this should never affect anything balance wise but forcing me to relog before a fight.
[-] The following 7 users Like Autumn's post:
  • caliaca, Poruku, Ray2064, Shujin, sirtrex, Toffee, zericosmic
Can confirm.

Went into PVE With Amber. She relogged before PVP right after.

It's just a QoL change. Can we have the same thing apply for Demon Hunter as well, always starting the fight in whatever stance is first?
pleaaaase.
God please
Supported! This sounds like a great idea!
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water