Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making weapons into "great" weapons
Huge blade should make swords into "Great swords."

Other weapons should get a "Huge" Part as well. Like a "Huge Axe Head" and a "Huge spear head."
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsSomeone's post:
  • Sawrock, Toffee
PLEASE LET ME GET GRANDMASTER MY LARE GRYSTALE ITS SO BAD.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! PLEEEAASE
[Image: chad-mewing.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toffee's post:
  • saikyogroove77
Considering how terrible huge blade is, I feel like this would only make sense balance-wise. You're literally sacrificing 20 crit (no razor blade) and 10 hit for a measly 5 damage. 15 damage in some cases for hitting that 20 weight 2h, but it's still bad. It's also not even that good even for grandmaster cause lmao good luck landing any crits to get payoff for that guile, especially if you get lower SKI than normal. But still kind of a cool build
[-] The following 2 users Like Poruku's post:
  • ItsSomeone, Sawrock
(04-28-2024, 07:02 PM)Poruku Wrote: Considering how terrible huge blade is, I feel like this would only make sense balance-wise. You're literally sacrificing 20 crit (no razor blade) and 10 hit for a measly 5 damage. 15 damage in some cases for hitting that 20 weight 2h, but it's still bad. It's also not even that good even for grandmaster cause lmao good luck landing any crits to get payoff for that guile, especially if you get lower SKI than normal. But still kind of a cool build

Agreed, The parts could be changed to have A bit better overall stats aswell? Perhaps no hit and crit loss. Just the 5 power, weight, and extra range. 

Same applies to these hypothetical spear and axe parts that would be made for this.
I think the range is over-valued, considering the existance of something like spine whip, not to mention hanging and such. I think if it only added 1 range, 5 power, 10 weight, and no negatives, it would be a good part. If it also did a greatweapon transformation however, it should give something like -5 hit because that sounds really powerful otherwise tbqh. BKs suddenly getting a free 15 hit is a little saucy for my taste, considering they're already a good class. This would be the optimal part for literally any bk, unless they have BW issues. I think it should be a solid part, while allowing high guile users to get good use from it, without being the default choice for stacking hit on a build that has the default 10-15 guile. This is also a really nice buff to gigantys
I made these. Not my best, But I've never tried to make something 32x32. So It could be worse. Hopefully they are clear on what they are supposed to be.

I might remake these. I'm New to it and might be able to do better with some practice.

Attached Files Image(s)