Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enchant Shield
Enchant Shield has fairly limited in class Combos in which it really works, and even then it barely triggers against anything.

From my tests, it only seemed to work against basic attacks, when fighting wild monsters.

Can it be changed to work on Skills too, when they are in Melee range?

There is the worry some have that you could just stack enchating shields and just turtle down...And to that I say...Only allow one elemental Enchat Shield to be active, the new one replacing the old, then it should be more than fine.
I feel like the biggest actual use for enchant shield is to be able to pick something to be resistant to. But yeah I dunno. I don't know if I want to live in a world where enchant shield is truly strong. It's already making bk hexers so good if they bother to use it to counter people's elements.

Despite my reservations, I would say, yeah, make it just overwrite itself so the lastest one is the only one you get. And make it apply to any skills, in melee range only, like a riposte, but only from the front or sides. Should be able to bypass the reflected damage by hitting the back
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Snake
Melee range is a caveat that should not be ignored. Or else we'd have the same situation as Mirrored was back in ye olde days.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]