Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The overdue in-game info cleanup
Let's stop lying to the players

1: Remove any lore system pop ups that are outdated and straight up not true (like the one teasing airplanes)

2: Don't put G6 lore in Korvara! Instead make new lore posts!

3: Remove the tips that are no longer true, this one is huge. It's still saying you get more evade with a lighter torso... Come on!

4: Please add "Increases experience gain" to the aptitude stat tooltip

5: Update the references to the blind status. Blind fighting is still saying it reduces hit by a flat number.

6: Update the flanking tooltip. It's missing the part about having an ally in melee of the target.

I can't think of other things right now that are just wrong information, but I'm pretty sure there's more, especially old item descriptions and NPC dialogue.
[-] The following 4 users Like Poruku's post:
  • caliaca, Sawrock, Skimmy2, Toffee
It still says luck gives evade and fear is -30 hit too.
[-] The following 3 users Like caliaca's post:
  • Poruku, Sawrock, Toffee
The mobster NPC in Meiaquar is so outdated I'm beginning to think he's just some crazy maniac spouting nonsense!
Having NPCs reference things that can be changed via player intervention is awkward. You might find what they say just doesn't apply anymore. I wish there was more attentiveness to keeping them up to date.
[Image: chad-mewing.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toffee's post:
  • Sawrock
You know, it'd be kind of cool if Dev coded a way for GMs (who seem to already be taking up lore now for Korvara) to inject lore-accurate blurbs and NPC speech themselves.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 5 users Like Blissey's post:
  • Maya, Sawrock, sirtrex, Skimmy2, Toffee
I agree with everything except 2.

We need MOAR Sigrogana lore.

Also Korvara could really do with having it's own IC Section on the forums, idk who's bright idea was it that using Discord for all of our lore and events was a good idea.
All Korvaran lore is basically "in the know" information or background world building unless you plan to ask around or do deep searches.
Munch
[-] The following 3 users Like Skimmy2's post:
  • Sawrock, sirtrex, Soul_Hacker
(05-08-2024, 04:00 PM)Blissey Wrote: You know, it'd be kind of cool if Dev coded a way for GMs (who seem to already be taking up lore now for Korvara) to inject lore-accurate blurbs and NPC speech themselves.

I would love this shit.
[-] The following 3 users Like zericosmic's post:
  • sirtrex, Skimmy2, Soul_Hacker