Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta bloom fast
Nightflower's silence is only relevant when used by the faster opponent, the same as the way Black Wind used to be.
Probably for the best considering it has such a high chance to proc.
This makes it utterly useless for Arbalests who don't get speed then and drops its 'useful' tier for Arbalests that focus on defense almost entirely.
Not many solutions. If it lasts 'until next turn' for the victim then it will just disappear at the start of their turn as per normal. If the duration is increased to 2, it'd be pretty easy for high LUC characters to permasilence. I guess it could just not have a chance of applying if they have Silence, or the duration could be increased by 1 if your CEL is lower than the target's.
You could do that, but doesn't it already apply the status immunity bullshit?
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6580#p6580 Wrote:Neus » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:18 pm[/url]"]the duration could be increased by 1 if your CEL is lower than the target's.
This sounds fine as long as the proc chance is lowered.
If the proc chance is lowered, could it only be lowered on the 2-duration ones?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
I don't think that a single wood type should be able to lock down a complete form of combat. So if the Nightflower silence becomes usable even by slower characters, the proc chance definitely needs a decrease.
It's not hard to permacrit normal mage builds. I'd say the proc chance could be left untouched, instead, once the silence runs out, gives them a two round status immunity. Avoiding permalock, but being good enough to actualy use it.

Edit : Along with the duration increase by one.