Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Quick, Public Message
I'll quote the situation first and foremost:

Quote:OOC Truthful Heart: I'm being blackmailed by the same person who uses Detema/Miyuki's account
OOC Dawgas: wha
OOC HyamotoAdell: So...you're being blackmailed to donate $200?
OOC Truthful Heart: >> They tricked the girl who usually uses that account into blocking/ignoring
OOC Truthful Heart: Unless I spend every cent I have.
OOC Truthful Heart: On them.
OOC Truthful Heart: It's about ruining me more than anything.

OOC Nightmare Moon Cx: and your going through with it?
OOC Truthful Heart: No.
OOC Truthful Heart: But I have to do it...

OOC Truthful Heart: It's not about the currency.
OOC Truthful Heart: It's about trying to bankrupt me.

OOC Truthful Heart: They're already blocking.
OOC Truthful Heart: They're using her account and talking ot me on Skype.

OOC Truthful Heart: Sarinpa, yes.
OOC Truthful Heart: I know she uses 3 accounts
OOC Truthful Heart: It's not Detema who's doing it.
OOC Truthful Heart: It's Cirno, somebody else.

Now, I'm not sure if this is the entire situation. But if this is true (and I'm going to assume it's true for the time being), here's my input:

Whoever's doing it, cut it out. Over Skype or no, if you think it's okay to throw about blackmail involving SL2 in any way, I don't think you should be playing SL2 to begin with. And if I keep hearing about it, it's going to be a nice, long ban for the perpetrator and anyone playing along.

That being said, if anyone has more precise information on this situation, pipe on up.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I don't really have anything useful, but in this case, the person doing this blackmail doesn't need to cut it out; but needs to be banned for this anyways.
First off, this is illegal, in pretty much any country there is, in the US, "- shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both".
Second off, I'm pretty sure that Neus and the team don't to have the capability to deal with the possible consequences or have to deal with the local government /if/ this turns into a government investigation.
I'm pretty sure this has been done, but I'd recommend logging of most in game chat and activities.

If there's anything I can help with, please Pm me.
Since we're here posting useless stuff,
From what I've witnessed it was a pretty illogical fabrication. To add, the Detema person has been using several skype accounts on same computer, claiming them to be siblings, etcetera. As is seen in the above log.