Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG] The server is NOT over
The server hasn't rebooted in the past 12+ hours. Players have claimed there haven't been any raids during this time either. The server continues to prompt that it'll reboot in 5 minutes upon every login, but it never does. There's no more information we can provide, but as information evinces itself, it'll probably be posted in this post or in a new post in this thread.

Okay, bye.

NEWS FLASH:
This just in. Ever since the server's stalwart refusal to reboot, there has been very little lag.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6685#p6685 Wrote:Blissey » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 am[/url]"]NEWS FLASH:
This just in. Ever since the server's stalwart refusal to reboot, there has been very little lag.

Yeah, I've noticed that. And rebooting is annoying as is because it interrupts RP, etc, etc. Honestly it hasn't caused any problems so far since it hasn't rebooted, it'd be much more ideal to get rid of rebooting since no problems have persisted, (yet). Or at least a test run of what it'd be like without the reboot.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I'm trying to find a non-rude way to tell you how idiotic that statement and suggestion is Ryu but I'm just not finding a way to do. Because it's idiotic. The game reboots for a reason. If it didn't reboot, it would eventually crash. I can't believe I have to explain this.

I manually rebooted the server. Let me know if it happens again.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6690#p6690 Wrote:Neus » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:14 pm[/url]"]I'm trying to find a non-rude way to tell you how idiotic that statement and suggestion is Ryu but I'm just not finding a way to do. Because it's idiotic. The game reboots for a reason. If it didn't reboot, it would eventually crash. I can't believe I have to explain this.

I manually rebooted the server. Let me know if it happens again.

As far as I'm aware, it's been like that for two days. I haven't seen any crashes yet. And I'm not exactly a DM wizard, so it's not like I'd know everything about how your coding works.

Either way, I didn't see any problems being caused by it so far, so I don't see why a test run wouldn't have been farfetched.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Either way, whether or not it's 'not causing problems' or is 'worth a test run' is not something you as a player have any insight or meaningful data, nor is it your place to decide. So please refrain from suggesting such or attempting to do so. Thanks.