Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life in Chaturanga
While the mass of space seems cool and all, Chaturanga seems woefully lifeless in its 'marketplace'. (If the stalls are any indication) I'd like to suggest two things to fix this up:

1. Swarm of NPCs
Just place a bunch of generic NPCs around that can't be talked to, or say nothing due to "This individual doesn't seem to notice you're there." (Ideally in the morning; they could leave at night) These average joes could be accompanied by some Black Knight NPCs being set around as guards.

If possible, some of those NPCs could be moving, due to either coming in/out of Chaturanga, entering in the morning/leaving at night, chasing someone, playing around, or simply pacing.

(Ideally, this sort of idea should be applicable for all towns, except Law's End. Chaturanga's size and use of space needs it more though)

2. Market Stalls
During the daytime, have about two or so vendor NPCs show up behind some of the stalls, selling various materials for certain crafts (I.e. one vendor sells food materials, another sells materials for weapon crafting, etc.) These vendors could vary from day to day, with each vendor showing up once in a cycle every few days.

This could also lead into a Chaturangan Bazaar Day calendar event, where various vendor NPCs show up all around the marketplace and offer random equipment and what have you.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
This has my full support. I don't like seeing the towns as ghost towns, and we really do need more material shops.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!