Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More preferences?!
- An on/off toggle that affects certain animations or graphic effects in a battle. This could include skill effects like magaisendo's rumble, headline pop ups, animations over your head, etc.

- An on/off toggle that affects damage number pop ups in fights (this can be apart of the first suggestion).

- An on/off toggle that affects the utility belt's visibility.

- An additional toggle for face icons that entirely disables them

- A trade request preference. When the option is enabled, you will see the pop up. Otherwise it's not visible.

- An item effect toggle that enables or disables visual effects like the dragon swords.

- A racial effect toggle that enables or disables visual effects like Fox God's Blessing.

- Left-Click Move (Build Disabled): If you are in build mode, you will not move with a left click. In other cases, you will.

- Music (Custom Only): Only plays Marching Band music.
Most of these, namely the 'graphical' toggles, aren't possible without a lot of work or generating a lot of overhead, so they're unlikely.

The build mode one sounds more like a bug to me.
I just figured something could be done. After grinding enough, I've noticed that a lot of these animations contribute to a good share of lag.
They don't contribute to lag at all. It may make your game run a tiny bit slower if it's a potato, but I doubt it has any sort of significant impact.
They do actually seem to contribute a fair bit, across multiple computers. Some newer, some older. But it may be from the calculations rather than the animations, I can't really be sure because they take place at the same time. All I'm absolutely sure about is that the lag is made eight thousand percent worse in accel dungeons and it can be pretty bad to begin with.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]