Poll: What do you want to see the most in a future update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Classes & Class Skills
26.92%
28 26.92%
New Races
13.46%
14 13.46%
New Traits & Talents
5.77%
6 5.77%
New Legend Extension Abilities
6.73%
7 6.73%
New Towns
10.58%
11 10.58%
New Quests
0.96%
1 0.96%
New Youkai
7.69%
8 7.69%
New Side-Activities
7.69%
8 7.69%
Dungeon Theme Revamps
2.88%
3 2.88%
Higher Level Dungeons & Items
4.81%
5 4.81%
Story Advancement
8.65%
9 8.65%
Other (Specify in the thread.)
3.85%
4 3.85%
Total 104 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Wanted List 3: The Emperor Strikes Back
New Classes for me all the way. Would love to see a new rouge one, which is a debuffer based one.
Using Charm, expanding on what you can steal from your foes for love the steal idea and the fact there items which boost it but well it kinda useless. To see a class all based on charm and tricking/stealing. With skills like 'Success based on Cel steal 10% of targets str, if they are charmed 15 or 20%'.

Think it would be cool. If it was a nice charming race like this.
I vote For New Classes & Class Skills (With a preference of New Classes over Class Skills), I also vote for New Legend Extension Abilities. I would even kickstart those features because they are totes the best choices atm imo o.
I voted for new side activities and was thinking that with some more minigames like the fishing one some of the towns could feel more alive.

I've only come up with two so far.

Chaturanga's checkers competition(checkers because simplicity)
Tannis' archery competition. (maybe a whack-a-mole style click game)
A veggie picking contest at the Nameless shrine?(i guess you could have the payer run over it to get it, kinda like how traps ativate? idk)
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
Besides new Youkai, there's two things I'm hoping for (marked as Other):

Guard System/Prison: Self-explanatory. Something I've been waiting on for a while.

Event Toolbox: I've got a few event ideas as time passed, whether it be from me or other players. However, there's a lot of it that simply can't be realized without support from the system, especially when you consider how the Cellsvich Invasion went. Even if it might require a good deal of discussion and/or fine-tuning, some support for event-making would be tremendous. It could also allow scenarios that would be either really hard or otherwise impossible to properly set up.... like, say, if some group wanted to attack Fort Arjav, or try to put some overpowered creature back in its seal.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I'd like to see new classes, maybe an assassin class that combines nicely between sniper and daggers without slowly.. killing you with cancer.
My vote goes to high-level thingy. I simply wish to do a battle with a monster that actually need a full party and tactics just to get a scratch on it, not something you can actually bombardier with solo evoker. I mean honestly, what's so good about turn based game if there's no tactics element in it

P.S. And sorry for my bad english >
Texas Hold 'em poker
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
Hmm... New classes and skills sounds fun, but I really want to see more depth in dungeons and PvE in general... Better complexity and, if you can swing it, better AI. Things that don't rely on big numbers to make things harder.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!