Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one that this has happened to?
[Image: NZ0SAqS.jpg]

Happened just after I nabbed the house, and the server rebooted. Haven't been able to place any new tiles. Can change the borders and all, and put down furniture, but placing anything beyond that is seemingly impossible. Every single tile is void, I've checked even the middle and far corners. Can't drag from the borders.

When I logged in after reboot and walked into the house, it said: "Could not find entrance to house, creating new one." Or something to that note. I was tired at the time and didn't think much of it, thinking it might fix itself since it didn't happen to my other character's that I transferred the ticket from.

And none of the original tiles were changed. I hadn't started working on the 'floor plan', instead opting to go for materials to get a bit of furniture made first while I thought about it. So they were all the default wood floors.

Anyways, key name is Ziengin and the character is on Slot 3. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if I need to provide any further information.
You are not, though it is rare and I'm not 100% sure of the cause. What you can do is drag from the border tiles to another border tile while you have a tile type selected in build mode; this will replace the void turfs with new ones and let you create your house proper.
Huh. That seems to work, actually. Thank you for the quick response and the fix, hopefully you can find the root cause soon enough.