Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daggers skills
sadly in my opinion its kind of lame to have so many weapon skills yet out of experiance for those that want to use daggers are resorted to have no choice to go to Void Asassian for only two dagger skills cut throat and fray as i kind of see how good they are but the potential of the dagger is less desirable because there's so few dagger skills than there are any other skills in game and sort of cuts the potential for dagger users to ever expand from doing such im sure alot of people feel this way as i do daggers need some love too ~
Fray
Cutthroat
Deadly Arms
Backstab
Break Down

All these skills are dagger only, and the rest of Rogue/VA fits them perfectly.

The oh-so-common 'but u get void poiseng & die, make new promo!' complaint is completely invalid because:

1. How many dagger VAs even use the void?
2. Void Poisoning is optional roleplay.

Daggers aren't even remotely bad without VA/Rogue, either - generic attack skills exist (Repel, Hanging, Ether Invitation) and they have the bonuses of being immune to Stalemate, super lightweight (Fitting Form), and can make great ranged weapons (Shuriken).

To me, it just seems like people want classes that conform to their character's roleplay exactly, while making no effort to adapt things themselves, leading to things like people demanding the next Mage promotion be Cryomancer, when there are already three classes that can work as one more than just fine.
generic attack skills exist (Repel, Hanging, Ether Invitation) and they have the bonuses of being immune to Stalemate, super lightweight (Fitting Form), and can make great ranged weapons (Shuriken). Those aren't classified as dagger skills even if attack skills or generic skills that you can basically even use a gun for doesnt still solve the fact that there are only two Valid skills that are dagger use only granted generic based skills aren't dagger only i would like to see some improvement in them over half of the time rply void Poisoning and such in a rply manner i can get but literally the only thing and true fact of the matter that there are only two Dagger only abilities out there and id like to see more applied because not everyone wants to use every weapon but insist on using a dagger for icly or oocly pourposes fray and cut throat are the only they have to choose from and neither are really sutible for rping unles you intend tocut someones throat rply to shut them up ?