Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gift Delivery
Only some of my accounts seem to be able to claim it.

In particular, not a single character I've tested on the key "Aztiraln" seem to be able to claim it. This key in particular has a character I'd like to play more, but balance changes have left unplayable (Low level evoker with 1 point in Sear/Magaisendo, way too FP draining, can't kill things with normal mage spells due to spending way too many points on utility skills due to preparing to exclusively use evoker skills and whatnot.) Since the newest gift includes a reset fruit, I thought it was the perfect time to log on, and... nope.

*shrug* Low priority, but there you have it. And if you're feeling merciful, I wouldn't mind having a fruit delivered to Slot 2 of that key >_
*loud burp*
Characters made after the gift delivery date won't be able to claim it.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=7904#p7904 Wrote:Neus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:56 pm[/url]"]Characters made after the gift delivery date won't be able to claim it.

This character was made in October of last year.

EDIT: More details:

Each character on that account had been made and remade a few times due to various reasons. Leigh, for example, underwent a few race changes simply since Race/Class synergy were screwy, and she had interacted with few enough people to get away with it. I also had not played any of them in awhile due to the Absence of the usual people I played them with.

SLOT 1: Leigh was flagged as having been last played October 2014. I have not logged back in on her yet. She has a role in some RP but is such an incredibly minor and inconsequential character (Literally just someone's personal musician, and sometimes personal guard) there's been no point in logging on. She's just kind of ICly around.

SLOT 2: Diomedes was flagged as having been last played in November of last year. I decided to unretire him by giving him a role in some other RP going on. Prior to this most recent gift, he did not have a Laplace card for IC purposes.

SLOT 3: Eleanor was flagged as last played in May, since I was checking gowths (Originally intended as a spear-using LB, and now Bonders are out for better growths.) She DID have a Laplace card before the new year, but due to being remade once and being bored of the same requests over and over, I had literally just obtained the card to tell the time. originally.

ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT: A character who already had an Oracle Card but ALSO hadn't done the first request could not see the gift UNTIL the first request was complete. So I went back to Diomedes and Eleanor. it did not show up for either. And they both really need it due to Evoker/LB FP scaling changes WAY back
*loud burp*
Posting again for more details:

Magnus (I am male stop asking, slot 3) Did not have a Laplace card at all. WAS able to claim it after getting one and doing the first request.

Tara Weiss-Etrama (Talithmara, slot 2) Already had a card and is a long-standing character. Cannot claim it.

It seems that only my newest keys can claim it. It makes no sense.
*loud burp*
Did the character that can't claim it do the first request (and turn it in)?
Yes.

More Information: Kelsey Quinn (I am male stop asking, Slot 1) was made this week. He WAS able to claim it after a time.

I noticed for past gifts that you seem to need to be a minimum level (I think 15 or so, when a bunch of new requests pop up) to claim them, which kind of makes sense. But when the character in question is level 50 and has LE'd before in the case of Tara Weiss-Etrama and still can't claim it, it just makes no sense.

I am going to try levelling a few characters who couldn't claim it once to see if it triggers it. However, since I didn't need to for some of my others, I don't know if this will change anything.
*loud burp*