Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Query] Stacking Ailments
Two Barghests just inflicted Lv 31 Hunted on me EACH, for two seperate 31% boosts. I was just killed by a Demon Drool inflicting over 70 damage.

Is this intentional? Hunted affects damage dealt by all targets, not just the causer, right? Seems kind of ridiculous to have it stack like that.
*loud burp*
If you read, it would tell you that it only affects damage inflicted by the causer of the status.
A simple +31% wouldn't have made me take over 70 damage from a single drmon Drool, hence why I'm asking.
*loud burp*
Well, the hunted level means the barghest was level 42. We don't have enough information to say whether or not that's 100% accurate damage-wise, but--

It probably had around 35 WIL for Demon Drool, which it gets half its level to the damage alongside that, and targets defense.

Hunted applies to the damage -before- defenses, so, its Demon Drool would be doing 73 damage. Odds are it might've had more WIL than that or maybe your defenses are actually that low, but, 70 damage isn't unheard of.
Hunted stacks but it only affects damage from the causer. Without any statistical information given there's no way to know for sure or not if there's a bug, but looking at the code, I somewhat doubt it. Going to mark this solved for now, but if you notice any further questionable damage, you can mark this unsolved and bump it with stat info.