Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pullovers
Skills that pull enemies (Whirlpool, Pulling Shot, Forced Move, probably Isendo) do not work entirely properly from a direct diagonal, making them bump into you instead of moving next to you.
This is still a thing.

Additionally, characters that are pulled are considered to be 'moving' even if it makes them stand still, so they trigger things like cinder tiles and hooked spearhead multiple times.
This has been corrected.

You will also no longer trigger hazard tiles/pull effects unless you actually move to a different tile.
Hooked Spearhead is still hitting multiple times with Forced Move.
Are they moving multiple times? You didn't really describe the issue too well.
I was watching the fight in question where Soapy commented "MFW this glitch has not been fixed" and if I remember correctly, they were moved 2-3 spaces and the spearhead triggered 3 times. I'm not entirely sure if they only moved 2 spaces and took an extra tile of damage, or think it should only trigger once.
*loud burp*
Then this needs more testing and details.
Basically what happens is this. An enemy who has forced move used on them will get hit by hooked spearhead even if they don't move.
Let's say they're one tile away- they move in, take the hooked spearhead damage, but then also take it twice move for the other two spaces that forced move moves enemies, even though it doesn't move.
If it's already next to you? It doesn't move, and just gets hooked headed three times.

This is reproducible every single time.
A similar thing happens with The Wolf's Claws, where you end up kicking at a diagonal.
This has been corrected.