Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain, Rain, Go Away
If you're in a location and it starts raining, it won't stop until you move to a different screen/log off (after it's supposed to stop, I think).
I've only seen this happen in Cellsvich, but that is mainly because that's the only place I've stayed at for a long time.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
Turning rain on and off in Cellsvich updates the screen as normal for me, so I'm going to need details or assume this is your imagination.
I experienced the same thing in Cellsvich. The rain overlay never went away until I entered a building and re-entered the area, despite it being gone on anyone else who entered after it ended.
Specifically where in Cellsvich?
At the time, I was in front of the noticeboard on the right side. Or if that's not clear enough.

[Image: d53c1c9f4b.jpg]

On the darker tile. The rain persisted until the reboot, as I didn't leave the area since it started, or move. I haven't double checked, but, I recall having a similar issue where the rain's sound would stop, but the overlay persisted. My sound wasn't on to test it that time, though. That might help in determining when the rain was supposed to stop.
Cellsvich's square.
And the rain does turn off normally, as entering the town post-rain will have no rain, but if you stay in the rain and don't move, the rain on your screen doesn't go away.
Even if it /has/ stopped raining.

No idea on the sound thing, but the people I was with had to move screens/log out to get rid of the rain.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
This should be corrected. Hopefully without anything else breaking in the process.