Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sort Button(s) for Item List
Title explains it pretty well-enough. Possibly different sort options for different lists... I just find it would be really helpful to have something like this. :?:
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
For what specifically? There are category buttons in the trade and inventory menus already.
Because looking through those tabs can still suck. Can adding an alphabetical sort be that hard?
I can tell you the difficulty of something once I have a clear suggestion. An alphabetical sort specifically wouldn't be hard at all.
Sort by
-Weight
-Alphabetical
-Enchanted
-Type (Accessory, Hand, Weapon, Armor, etc)
-Resistance % (Accessory, by resistance type)
-Weapon Power/Accuracy/Crit (Weapon)
-Defense/M. Def./Evade (Armor)

Just some ideas.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I don't think there's enough room in the current interface for all of those buttons, unless you want one single button that makes you select from an input list of options.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=8224#p8224 Wrote:Neus » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:03 pm[/url]"]I don't think there's enough room in the current interface for all of those buttons, unless you want one single button that makes you select from an input list of options.

Sounds like a thing. Single sort button that has a menu to appear in how you would like to categorize items. Only problem I'd see is different sections (like Home/Other/Battle/etc.) would need different options... Really can't think of much to add to the idea, sorry for vagueness! Big Grin
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I'd want this, myself; at higher levels and encumberances, having items sorted by order recieved can be a stupid hassle. I've spent minutes just looking around for my Arena Badges to see how many I had, for example. As well, equipment that gets unequipped goes to the "obtained" spot in the list, rather than being put at the bottom, so if you're swapping gear around a bit (Example: Unequpping an Ensui when you see a Gorgon in a BDP) it can be a bit hard to find the weapon you need again before your party's leader wanders into another fight.
*loud burp*
Having spent 30 minutes to organise my inventory recently I can certainly say that having a sort even if just alphabetically, would be VERY useful.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)