Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Couple Suggestions
I'm just going to get straight to my ideas... not sure if these have already been suggested, but:

1. More outfit slots. Personally, I'd like to be able to change my clothes to match different occasions. For example, lets say I was RPing with some friends and we're about to head off to a festival. To make it seem more real, I'd like to dress in a Yukata. However, with only 2 available slots, it makes it difficult if I already have two favorites made. If I want to keep this setup for future use, I will have to completely remove one of my other favorites. Maybe a max outfits slots could be 5?

2. An RP checkbox. Yes, this feature isn't required, but could be useful. There could be like a checkbox near where you choose to talk through say or OOC. This checkbox, when checked, would put parenthesis around whatever you say. True, this is close to useless as a feature, but to those that constantly forget to put parenthesis around words they do not mean to say through their character, like myself, it would be an incredibly useful feature. Of course, this suggestion also comes with a drawback: those who're used to not having this feature could find it tedious... perhaps also adding an option in the settings to disable/enable this feature for those who are not accustom and/or do not wish to use it and would rather do it manually?
I believe there was a suggestion a while back that involved saving player icons and overlays as .txt files to the players personal files, and being able to load them back in, which could be useful for the first suggestion. It would reduce whatever little load there is on the serverside storage, and allow for more costume changes; however, it could also just end up acting the way that Face Icons did/do, also. That is to say, you'd probably have to relog after every costume change, which would be more annoying. But if not, then I guess Dev would say so.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I don't want to encourage people to use say as a local OOC channel. They do it too much already.
Maybe if there was an actual local OOC that could be toggled, people would stop spamming the say channel with OOC chatter.

I like the idea of more outfit slots. 2... Is definitely not enough!
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)