Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floating Sand Shark dives into the ground!
This is just silly, in my opinion at least. I'd suggest Dive giving the user an Earth weakness to off-set this scenario somewhat (what with being heavily resistant to earth whilst actively going directly against what its given bonus implies). Not really a balance-issue persay, it just feels like it makes sense.

In the same vein, Airborne could give a Wind weakness, but, that's pretty much player exclusive, and I'm not sure how many other statuses there are like this that could possibly give weaknesses too. (But hey, it'd give LBs all the more reason to do nothing but Skyhigh + Typhur. That's what we want, right?)
Similarly, Floating Sliding Zombies always make someone comment that SL2 is drunk.
*loud burp*
Maybe enemies like that should not be able to get 'floating' simply for the sake of being logical.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
I personally think it should perhaps include a weakness to lightning damage as well, as it's common in most RPGs when an enemy is "Flying" or "In The Sky" they take massive damage from a bolt from the heavens or just lightning in general.