Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Elemental Rave
It seems to say it does magic damage, yet it bases your damage off of your opponent's defense, not resistance, it doesn't seem like a bug but I'm wondering if that was intentional or not.
It only does magic damage if both you and your target are airborne.
I want to differ on that, Im wondering if its magic damage that targets physical defense. because I took these screenshots using Tilde and then Rave while in Reaver stance, meaning Rave's damage was cut by 25% both times.

The first target I hit with Elemental Rave took about 15 per slash, they had 36 defense too.

[Image: df8e6375f2.jpg]

The second target I hit with Elemental rave took 21 per slash, but oddly their res is very much higher than the Arbalest I faced in the first screenshot, but their defense is considerably lower, yet they took more damage than the Arb,

[Image: d1b9c48ded.jpg]

give or take a few numbers because they are multi hits divided by 4, their difference in defense was about 27, and I am doing about 25 more damage with the second set of slashes, meaning that it looks like the skill is targeting defense instead of resistance, unless im horribly mistaken about something I have overlooked?
So I woke up today realizing what the issue was, and you're right. This has been corrected.