Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cataclysm of Enchanting
I was in the mood and thought of some enchantments. Some of them are more useless than others, but that's life in the World of Enchanting ™.

Weapons:
Starving (Cursed) - On Hit: Reduces HP and FP of user by 5, deals 10 unresistable Darkness damage.
Ancient (Special) - All weapon parameters, except for Durability, increased by 4. Max Durability is 50%.
Magical Infusement (Magical) - The Damage Type is switched to an element. Damage formula is changed to STR/2+WIL/2.
Big Boss (Special) - On Critical Hit: 20% chance to Steal. +10% weight. (Bandit Boss drop, really)
Blood Hunter (Doomed) - Disables spells and skills (innate and passives being the only thing that can be used), but increases attack damage by 50%.

Other Equipment:
Forced March (Cursed) - Reduces VIT by 25%, increases move by 2 and CEL by 15%. (Shoes)
Element Padding (Magical) - Increases the armor's ore or cloth resistance by 10% if it has one. If it doesn't, it gains 5% resistance to Fire, Wind, Earth, and Ice. (Torso)

Suggested Adjustments:
Bloodsoaked (Cursed) - Increases the number of monsters fought in a battle.
(It keeps the original idea, but plays a bigger part on PvE battles. Also, it'd be far less unnoticeable and easily looked over.)
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
The only thing I really have to say is 'make sure Magical Infusement doesn't work on guns'.

Other than that, all of these seem fine. In that none of them are really overpowering.
Bloodstained actually already received that adjustment! It was an undocumented change in the Demon Hunter patch. I think it adds 1-2 monsters if anyone has a Bloodstained curse.