Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Stacking 2: I can't hold all this pizza, help.
Make food stack. Please. I know it doesn't stack because people wanted random variables instead of the same thing everytime, but come on, stacking them would be -so- much better.

If people still want it varied, here's my suggestion:

Make food come in more variants, have variations that surpass 'five star supberb filling', or better yet, make a system that uses less words to denote better versions of the food. The variants would, of course, represent food of certain levels (I.E. increments of +5% or something) As it stands we have:

'Filling'
'Superb Filling'
'Five Star Superb Filling'

There may be more but those are the only ones I can recall, and they're all due to the 'cooking' talent, instead of your actual cooking skill (but that's a completely different topic). Instead, how about we tone it down and leave it at one prefix? Instead of that, we could have

'Filling'
'Superb'
'Five Star'
and possibly for one -above- all those
'Divine' or something akin to that.

I'd make the best prefix only occur on a great success or something, but yeah, I want food to stack. It'd just be so much better Cry .
Stacking food would make things less annoying, yeah.
I agree with everything here.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
The reason food doesn't stack is because, way back when, Dev asked if people wanted it to stack or if we wanted food percentages to be able to vary.

Unfortunately, Encumbrance wasn't a thing back then, so people voted for varying food because why not.

Considering the Portable Kitchen and exactly how much you -need- food to tackle higher level dungeons for serious leveling, overhauling the way food works would be worthwhile.