Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn-Based Themes
This is a suggestion for a setting that, if every player in a battle has it set to "on", it makes it so that the turn player's marching band plays their theme, and when it switches to the next player in the turn, it changes to the next player's theme as well.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
This could work if it played both themes at the same time, and the inactive theme was just at zero volume. So that the themes wouldn't keep starting over from the beginning.

Or maybe that could be an option too.
It would need to be pretty smooth, but most of the time wouldn't it just be weird to hear a succession of 5 second jingles?
If I know Saw as well as I think I do, he's probably thinking of something akin to Advance Wars.

Also, sound fading could be a thing for it.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=8919#p8919 Wrote:MegaBlues » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:29 pm[/url]"]If I know Saw as well as I think I do, he's probably thinking of something akin to Advance Wars.

Also, sound fading could be a thing for it.

I've only really played Dual Strike for any noteworthy period of time, but I loved that (each CO having heir own theme, swapping COs mid battle swaps themes) and I'd fully support it.
*loud burp*