Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Card Niles
The first two cards I got in a game of Yenten with the Royal Retainer showed up. The rest of the game, however...

[Image: XiuHWOa.png]

...I was shown being dealt a card, but when it turned over, it would disappear. I also couldn't discard anything, since I had nothing to discard. I somehow still won, though.

UPDATE: Now they're sometimes turning, sometimes not.

[Image: W7lnFVR.png]

UPDATE 2: Now they're being dealt face up, and flipped face down... :?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Does this only seem to happen in games against the bar NPCs? Does it happen when playing against the attendants, for example. How many games pass before this occurs?
Happened immediately with the first dealt cards with the attendants, on the first game. Relogged several times, cleared cache twice, still acts the same.

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I can confirm this occurs with other players, too.

It didn't seem consistent at all, but, at times card dealt would either be invisible, or permanently face down.
I've added some debug verbs, so if this starts happening in the next version, let me know and I can come take a better look.
Still happening, just to let you know. Consistently.

I'll just enable the debug verb for players and they can post the information it dumps for me, since I can't be around all the time.