Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too much loot for the screen
I was in the omega jammer boss room, and there was wood and ore all over the place. I looted everything quickly. The problem came up when there were too many loot popups on the right side of the map screen. (I'm talking about the message that just says "iron ore" with the icon then disappears)

I do not know if the problem is specific to rooms where the map does not scroll, but when the loot item popups reached the top of the screen it scrolled the camera upwards so I could see the messages. It was revealing empty terrain you normally shouldn't see.

So basically, when you loot so fast the popups keep stacking, the camera eventually scrolls up so you can still see the items popups.

Again, it might be a problem with areas that have a static camera.
Happens everywhere if you just acquire a mass of loot, but recenters the camera once the messages go away, so it's not too much of a problem if you just take it slow, or turn the item pop-up messages off.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Yeah I just managed to reproduce the problem in the same spot. It's certainly not urgent, but still a bug.

One thing I noted this time is that it only moves the camera by about half of the height of the popup itself.
The game will now prevent the screen from running over and cull older notices to display new ones.