Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: September (2015)
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
Time to continue the astrology questions and questions about IC BS.
-Do the other planets already have names? Are there any star constellations in the sky at night? Or is it just Iahsus?
-Do Vampires need oxygen to live or are they fine without it?
-Is it possible to have more than one tail on a Kael? (No, I don't plan on ever doing this, but it might be nice to have it on record.)
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
We know there's a Dark Zone in the water between Tannis and Gold, but where are the others?

Is there anything known about them (publicly or not) other than the 1d100 to get crab transformation instead of horrible death?

Is it possible for Shaitans to remember anything at all about them, subconsciously or otherwise (horrible but vague nightmares, etc)?

Why can't Corrupted become Vampires? What happens if they try?
A few hours late, but I'd like to add one more.

Are Mechanations less effected by poison outside of strict game mechanics? Does it depend on how they're made (IE, up to the individual player)?
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9179#p9179 Wrote:Clockworkers Doll » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:40 pm[/url]"]Time to continue the astrology questions and questions about IC BS.
-Do the other planets already have names? Are there any star constellations in the sky at night? Or is it just Iahsus?
-Do Vampires need oxygen to live or are they fine without it?
-Is it possible to have more than one tail on a Kael? (No, I don't plan on ever doing this, but it might be nice to have it on record.)

- Can't really answer this one; a bit too wide of a net.
- Yes, they require oxygen.
- It's not normal, but I wouldn't say it's impossible, no. A little weird to ask this question to get it 'on record' if you have no intention of using the information yourself.

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9610#p9610 Wrote:Soapy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:59 pm[/url]"]We know there's a Dark Zone in the water between Tannis and Gold, but where are the others?

Is there anything known about them (publicly or not) other than the 1d100 to get crab transformation instead of horrible death?

Is it possible for Shaitans to remember anything at all about them, subconsciously or otherwise (horrible but vague nightmares, etc)?

Why can't Corrupted become Vampires? What happens if they try?

1) Locations are rather hard to track given the nature of Dark Zones, so it's not like this is well-known information.
2) Probably.
3) They can have flashes of memory of vague clarity, but they might not recognize it as a memory and have no way of verifying if it's actually related to them or not.
4) Corruption trumps everything, more or less. Nothing special would happen if they completed the ritual.

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9657#p9657 Wrote:Kameron8 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:28 pm[/url]"]A few hours late, but I'd like to add one more.

Are Mechanations less effected by poison outside of strict game mechanics? Does it depend on how they're made (IE, up to the individual player)?

The magnitude of the effect is similar but how it affects Mechanations is just different.