Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards of Doom
I logged in and clicked a Yenten deck and everything went black completely. I tried re-logging and now I can't even pull up the news and character selection no matter where I click or what I do. I can't play currently but (hopefully) a reboot or something can fix that.
See if this helps.

http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=859
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Sorry to pop into this thread only a few mere hours after it's posted, but friend's having the same issue and it saves me from making my own thread. That fix for skins does not work, as my friend said everything was as it should be when he checked the file.
It is indeed triggered by trying to play Yenten, though. The game does black screen you and when you relog, you get stuck at the title screen. Your alts are fine (IE: If I logged into Clockworker's Doll and got the Yenten bug, I wouldn't be effected on Elluka Clockworker) however, and it only blocks the key you were activated it on.
Getting booted also doesn't fix it.
This is obviously a huge issue, since it can practically break the game for people who try to play at any of the Yenten tables.

EDIT: After looking at that thread again... I don't see how you thought this was a skin issue, Miv. This is a thing with the game/Yenten itself. But I guess it's because OP didn't exactly have a lot of info on it.

EDIT NUMBAH 2: Wait till the next reboot. Then you might be able to log back in.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
I thought perhaps it had something to do with the character selection not popping up with the news/info screen, yeah.

EDIT: I just tried this and it had no effect for me. Played a normal (normal as can be, with the cards still going invisible) game all the way through with no problems. Where was the deck either of you selected?

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
It wasn't that. This bug would keep you at this screen, so you weren't able to even see the news or update section.
[Image: 6f93fe51e7.jpg]

Bottom right quadrant of the pub was the one that almost screwed over my friend.
Odd, still acted normal-ish. Latest BYOND version, using graphics hardware, cleared cache, tried redownloading BYOND (if problem is persisting), etc?

Although latest BYOND was giving issues to most people, we used it as a last resort. We did try everything (including deleting all of SL2's files and reinstalling them) we could think of help fix the issue, and nothing worked. It didn't seem like it was an issue with BYOND, since he could log into other games fine as well.
I added some output for player debug (see update notes for next version for more information); if this occurs, please enable the debug, click the title screen, and let me know what happens.