Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon Suffixes
Depending on the reward it might yield could be the trade-off you get in the end.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
15-20% more EXP for a WORLD of hassle for a melee user is not worth it. They would sooner team up with a magic user and walk in there for them to mutilate everything for extra EXPs
In regards to Disrepair:
  • Repair Powder - buy it, make it, sell it, trade it, Daft Punk it. Look, an economic resource.
  • Went to go see what everyone was talking about with losing all their Durability in one Crazy battle last night. Went to test on a Level 50 Crazy Giant Fire Altar: Level 50 Lupine VA/VA cleared a floor with a 20 Dura Ether weapon. Yepp. Monoclassed. No Absorb Veil. Yes Capacity Rank 5. Level 48 Shaitan BK/Tac cleared a floor with 5 Repair Powder and a 45 Dura Black Xyston. Without Maintenance, with Capacity Rank 5. Level 41 Mechanation BK/Engi with a Javelin, 45 Durability, 6 Repair Powder, Maintenance, Capacity Rank 5, cleared floor. All of them were fed a diet of Egg On Toast throughout. I can go test with a few more characters if anyone would like. Look, strategy and FP management.
  • Capacity Rank 5 - go with a team, even a melee and spell duo can help each other. If the spellcaster is blasting spells, and the enemies are blasting spells, there should be plenty of FP coming in to reduce FP drain. Look, teamplay, like the game encourages.
  • Maintenance - go with a team, the more the merrier. The more people you have, the more likely you will survive, and also if those teammates have Maintenance Rank 2, everyone wins. Look, teamplay, like the game encourages.
  • If "everyone" is willing to wait the 14 (or whatever it is) IC days to go to Training Day, then I don't think people would have a problem waiting the OOC five minutes for one dungeon to despawn. Look, not being forced to do the dungeon.
  • I counted an average of 11 BDP on Sigrogana, 5 BDP on Gold, 8 BDP on Chaturanga, over the course of an OOC hour. That's an average of 24 randomly generating dungeons. At a 5% spawn chance for these dungeons, that's 1.2, which comes down to 1. A 10% chance is 2.4, down to 2. That means, with the continent space we have right now, only one or two of these dungeons would pop up at any given time, if at all. There could even be a cap to how many are in the world at one time. Not to mention the decreasing odds once more continents are revealed, such as Egwyn and Alstasia, etc. Look, odds management.

Added 3 "Bad" (Inversion, Mimicry, Vitality) and 2 "Good" (Ore, Rejuvenation).
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Suggestion: If a weapon hits 0 durability in battle, you can't use it again until the battle ends. Possibly even including skills that use the weapon.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1070#p1070 Wrote:Someone » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:58 pm[/url]"]Suggestion: If a weapon hits 0 durability in battle, you can't use it again until the battle ends. Possibly even including skills that use the weapon.

It's already like that, though.

I still like all of these ideas. I honestly don't see a problem with any of them, just with people's management of resources.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1079#p1079 Wrote:Grandpa » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:54 am[/url]"]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1070#p1070 Wrote:Someone » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:58 pm[/url]"]Suggestion: If a weapon hits 0 durability in battle, you can't use it again until the battle ends. Possibly even including skills that use the weapon.

It's already like that, though.

I still like all of these ideas. I honestly don't see a problem with any of them, just with people's management of resources.

You can still make a single attack each turn with 0 durability, just with massively reduced hit/damage. Plus use skills.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
Keep everything except disrepair and change Illusion so the -fake- staircases dissapear when triggered, because devlogic WILL spawn a fake staircase next to the entrance stairs eventually with that being the ONLY WAY OUT and you will FOERVER BE STUCK THERE, which is why, make the fake stairs dissapear when they trigger, nuff said.
Also mimicry I think would be fun if there were no monsters, just chests everywhere, sitting around so you have a choice wether to open and fight/loot or walk by and go clear the bottom floor... Also monster chests are never locked...because how else will people with no lockpicks get em?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1748#p1748 Wrote:Raigen.Convict » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:02 pm[/url]"]Keep everything except disrepair and change Illusion so the -fake- staircases dissapear when triggered, because devlogic WILL spawn a fake staircase next to the entrance stairs eventually with that being the ONLY WAY OUT and you will FOERVER BE STUCK THERE, which is why, make the fake stairs dissapear when they trigger, nuff said.
Also mimicry I think would be fun if there were no monsters, just chests everywhere, sitting around so you have a choice wether to open and fight/loot or walk by and go clear the bottom floor... Also monster chests are never locked...because how else will people with no lockpicks get em?

Aye, that's how I meant for Illusion to be.

That's a good idea.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
the hell