Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evoker Passive: Elemental Shredder
[Image: 1ec704eacd.PNG]

A passive for Evoker that would be meant to help combat against multiple elemental resistance(cloak of many colors, fortune feather, Sayakana, etc.), but still allow an opponent to have specific elemental resistances against them. (Beldam Aegis, Firewalkers, etc.)

The Evoker will ignore up to 3/6/9/12/15%(?) of elemental resistances(but will not reduce past 0%) This passive will only apply for Mage and Evoker class Spells and Enchanted effects used.

Thoughts?
I don't see a big problem with this and it helps with the whole "STOP STACKING RESISTS AGAINST ME" deal, so sure why not?
(It would also probably stop people from putting 1 rank in every spell- /shot)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
i would be all for it, but evokers really, really do not have the sp for this. i think they're in second place for sp thinness, where mg is first. maybe third if pizza hunter is considered

plus this does nothing for the other class(es?) that rely on/use elemental damage
As Mega said. It doesn't do much of anything to SOLVE the issues of elemental resistance being OP. It makes a class that can (and will) utterly destroy you if you can't get resistance to their skills, even BETTER at their murdering job because you just nullified a decent chunk of someones gear who you were fighting. Soooo.

I'm not really for this, at all.
I like this proposal. As for abudance of SP, this is for those that would adore to specialize in a single element. .A concept that current system pretty much kills. Either have it, or don't. Or those that are willing to invest 1-2 points in spells. Something not uncommon.
If anything, this at least gives mages playing the 'find the element they aren't resisting' game a chance to actually FIND one. Especially with CoMC/Sayakana being combo'd with talent passive resists.