Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elemental Traps
It seems that elemental impacted traps such as Blazing, Freezing and Swift aren't working to their intended effects(or their effects are hidden to me still, if thats the case then ignore me)

Blazing Traps seem to do nothing, I don't find any increased fire damage or cinder tiles left behind when it goes off

Freezing Traps don't seem to do anything either, no increased ice damage or extra ice tiles are left behind when it goes off

Swift Traps don't seem to be doing extra damage even though it says "The trap is Overcharged!"

Quaking traps add Defense as damage, which I assume is intended

and Raging traps add +2 placement range/4 activation range, which I also assume is intended.
Traps behave a bit differently with EI. Blazing and Freezing won't do anything for the trap itself unless it matches the element, in which case it increases the damage by 50%. Galren increases the damage the trap deals by 2*Rank (it does this for a lot of skills). Raging increases the placement and activation range, as you noted.

As for Swift traps, I forget what they were supposed to do and apparently no functionality was ever programmed. I think I might make them 'attach' to the person who triggers them before they explode.