Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leveling
Sly, the party would get the lowest XP modifier of the group. Which means that they'd get the Hexer Bonus, rather than everyone getting diff xp. ((Though an average might be better, tbh.))

I don't think making the battle field "smaller" will much help. especially for certain characters ((See Archers)) who sometimes have to rely on RUN N SHOOT tactics. Spacey Dungeons, in and of themselves, are just dumb. "Ooh its super easy to navigate but lmao if you want to fight and aren't an evo/hexer."

If everyone's efficient with their turn use, the people with the multiple people in a party, say... a full team of kensei/ghost because. WHY NOT. So; if they that team of four were to try and compete against an Evo/Hexer wearing a leviathan ammy and their tome ((pure power))... The mage would win that grind duel. Why? They can completely avoid the first turn of moving from enemies. Second turn? They (generally) go first and can move and wipe out most of the battle field. Lowering the number of enemies that ACTUALLY move. That's a huge factor in how long it takes to clear out a dungeon. Simply because if you don't have to wait for enemy NPCs, you don't have to wait pretty much at all. It's maybe a 10 second wait to cycle that none of them can attack/see you. If you start with a back-attack bonus on the enemies?

You will almost always, rout them. CM > Magai > Wretched Oil will take out a majority of them. A back attack with 4 sword/spear people against 15 enemies will take about.. 5 rounds? Assuming they all can finish off the one they were on the sneak attack ((Assuming no one got saddled by someone elses back-attack target.)) Then they spend atleast 2-3 rounds maneuvering. They'll wind up taking more damage than the Evo/Hexer. Using more FP. AND using weapon durability.
What Rendar said. And worst case scenario, they get the same amount of EXP that they do now. And this is easily remedied by adding the Champion dungeon idea. A wind mage shouldn't have any problem with that, may prefer it to the alternative, and it could give comparable EXP to a crazy. In this case I don't think the modifiers should apply in Champion dungeons if they're both added, because the time taken to clear it for most classes will probably be roughly the same.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
I don't really like the idea of exp modifiers, it creates confusion and just makes things real meh, Melees have AoEs they're just not map-wide, maybe adjust the battle maps is better.
Mm. I don't like the thought of experience modifiers much either. I mostly agree with Sly on this one.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Eh. If Champion gets added I won't scream to myself so much. Hell, even a champion match for the tournament or. Idk.

Just make grinding less hell. Ty. That is all.
MORE STORY EVENTS which can level you from 1 to 45 on pre-LE without worries. It would be enough to make this Kunai happy for another year.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]