Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LE Modify
So you know how sometimes you can live in a place and become more and more like the people there given enough time?

Well that's where this comes in, for humans only.

It's an LE modifier than changes your base 'race' of Human to somewhere else. Born in Oniga and raised there, but now living the rest of your life in Tannis? Well there you go, you can change from Onigan to Tannite! Simple as hell. It requires a Legend Ink, but guess what? IT MAKES THE GAME MORE ACCESSIBLE.

Benefits: Literally a shitton.

Downsides: Literally none.

Do it.
I can see people being stupid with this ICly, but they already do it with the other transformations, so I don't see why not.
"I put some ink in a book and became a butterfly"

Yeah. People already do stupid shit like that, so honestly it's not that big a deal.
It always has bothered me, for example, when I had a Tannite living in Oniga, or a Chataran living in Celsvich. I completely understand the nationality as being part of the upbringing, but it would be nice to, for example, be able to move from Oniga to Tannis and call yourself a proud Tannite after living there for over half your life, without completely deleting and remaking the character.
*loud burp*