Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning Ore
With the recent addition of Coral, a water-element ore, the only element that lacks
an ore type is lightning. This is my proposal for a lightning-element ore.

Conduction Copper
Conduction Copper is great at channeling and redirecting electricity, and sometimes
even generates its own current. It's not as hard as iron, however, and weapons made
of it are less durable.

Weapons: +10% Critical, -2 Durability, +1 Weight, chance to deal 10 Lightning damage on hit
(Rationale for crit: Lightning has always imparted crit to things. See Redgull.)

Armor: 5% Lightning Resistance, -1 Defense, +3 Magic Protection
Sounds kinda cool. However I would suggest a few changes.

Copper is heavier than Iron, so maybe allowing it 10% Crit, -2 Durability, and +1 weight

For Armor, I don't think it should be like that. Infact, that makes it worse than quite a few armors.

Instead, I think it should give 5% Lightning Resistance, -1 DEF, and either +5 evasion, or +3 Magic Protection.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1015#p1015 Wrote:Rendar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:39 pm[/url]"]Sounds kinda cool. However I would suggest a few changes.

Copper is heavier than Iron, so maybe allowing it 10% Crit, -2 Durability, and +1 weight

For Armor, I don't think it should be like that. Infact, that makes it worse than quite a few armors.

Instead, I think it should give 5% Lightning Resistance, -1 DEF, and either +5 evasion, or +3 Magic Protection.

I prefer 3 magic protection, since we don't have anything like that yet (unless we got a hard to obtain void ore.....)
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
That sounds like a good idea. Updating original post.
Coral gives +3 MP on Armor if I remember correctly.
Metal armors aren't favourable for evasion anyway. It would make
Conductive Copper worthless on armors. I would sooner bump the
Lightning Resistance up to 10% than add evasion to a metal armor.
I don't like a material giving +10 crit. That kind of invalidates arctic even moreso than it already is.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
That's not a problem. Arctic has already been invalidated by rockdirt
and coral. Give Arctic a different property instead. Like, say, -1 Move
to the target for 2 rounds on crit. Multiple crits stacks the penalty up
to a maximum of -3 Move, and refreshes the duration. That would be
wonderful for celsius shell builds.