Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am watching yooouuu...
http://i.imgur.com/nxEeCEG.gif

You can just go over 100% Blade Barrier chance and slap on Watchful Eye to almost completely counter gunners without a teleport.

"But the weapon will break!" Then use a divine Braver Replica and literally just have it on for this.

I suggest making it so Watchful Eye doesn't work while blinded.

(i got hit because i don't have blade barrier maxed but yeah)
(excuse the gif quality ok)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Obscure should remove this, for obvious reasons.

Not all that needs to be done, but yeah.
Quote:Leporidae do not like being put into a corner, and when pushed, their keen senses come out in full force. When at 50% HP or less, the effect of Rabbit Foot increases by 50%. At 25% HP or less, when the Leporidae is targeted by a basic attack (or skill that uses a basic attack), before the attack happens, they turn to face the attacker.

Quote:Dance around your foe's attacks, preventing them from damaging you and frustrating them. While in Cobra Stance, up to X times per round (base on rank), if you would take any damage from an enemy that you are facing, you instead step to a random square within 1 Range and negate that damage.

Quote:You become capable of spinning your katana so fast that it deflects bullets. When attacked by a gun weapon by an enemy you are facing, there is a percentage chance based on rank to negate this attack. Each bullet in the gun's round requires it's own percentage check. For each successful deflection, your katana's durability is reduced by 1. This skill will fail if your katana's durability is 0.

Quote:Targets 1 enemy within 7 Range and focuses on them intently (you can only focus one target at a time with this skill) for 5 rounds. When the target uses Movement or most movement skills, you will follow and face them, preventing them from getting behind you. (Teleprots are too fast to see. You must have a line of sight on the target to follow them.)

I'm just gonna leave these here and see what happens...

Blade Barrier's animation was bugged all this time? That's fixed.

Watchful Eye no longer works if you're Blind and it can be removed by Obscure. I don't think it was particularly too strong or anything, but those two changes make sense, so there you go.