Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Movement Caps For Items/Skils
The game does not appear to register movement over 12 tiles for things such as thunder hooves or the new Charge mechanics (like madchop's knockback). That is to say, if you run 15 tiles with thunder hooves then madchop somebody, you will gain 12 stacks of electrocharge and knock them back 12 tiles.

On a similar note, it is currently possible to double your movement by taking roundabout paths manually to your destination. If these caps are at all changed, this should be addressed.

Picture:
[Image: 68qJSYf.png]

Instead of 14 move worth of tiles, I can get a fake '27 movement. In the event the cap for Hooves/Madchop goes away, this will need to be addressed as well.
I don't think the Thunder Hooves cap is too strange, especially since it's mentioned in the item description.

'Moving and dealing Lightning damage builds Electrocharges. (Move = tiles moved, damage = half of damage dealt, UL max.)'

Going to need actual testing on the Mad Chop knockback/etc. cap. Either a gif or screenshots.

As for the movement within range being capable of exceeding your 'capped' Move, this should probably change, so I'll look into that.