Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martial Arts Class' Issue with Subclasses
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but:
When equipping a subclass weapon as a subweapon (Tested with Dualist: Spear) without a weapon, Fist skills (Tested: Heaven Kick) are unable to be used. Remove the subweapon, and voila, you can use Fist skills again. If this is not a bug, it'd be great if it were more clear that you could not use Fists skills with a subweapon and no weapon equipped. Thank you.
I think it's something along the lines of bare fists being a 'weapon' you're counted as having equipped when you have no weapons equipped (with, of course, the fist type)... So when you put on a sub-weapon, you no longer have your bare fists, and therefore no fist weapon. That said, why would you ever want to use your bare fists anyway, since fist weapons get felidae/shaitan claw damage added to them anyway? (If it's trouble finding them, arena weapons lady sells the starter glove for 25 Murai)
Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Well, sometimes it is fun to use bare fists, and also you never have to worry about Durability running out mid-battle Tongue
This is what's going on here and isn't a bug.
Bummer. I like using bare fists. Ah well, I'll only use a subweapon for tough enemies, then.