Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiding battle overlays
If you use the summon/unsummon-pet verb it will hide all in-battle overlays, including installs, and golden glow, you can see why this might be a problem.

Normally when installing:
[Image: f776602274.jpg]
After using summon/unsummon-pet verb when installed
[Image: 7a0779e74d.jpg]
Since Golden Glow isn't listed as a status, and Install allows you to change the names of Youkai, this seems important to change. Even if Golden Glow looks wayyy too intense, having a pet shouldn't let you obscure visual queues from your opponent.
This honestly seems like an abusable bug that you should have reported via PM. Well, we can just report people who do it, anyways.

Good jerb speeps.
I do this for Install on my Summoners that aren't ICly actually Summoners, because this is still a thing.

It's also good for Golden Glow/Iron Wall/Soul Rage/Painproof/Claret Call (or was that Payback?) because, well, they just look bad.

The only time this really affects anything is with Golden Glow, assuming that Install suggestion makes it in.
This has been corrected.

I also suggest people reign in their creativity when it involves abusing what is obviously a bug.
This is still not corrected, you can still hide installs and golden glow in battle, also a new bug arose, install overlays will not go away after they expire, leading to interesting combinations.
[Image: 0c8e68ad88.jpg]

Golden glow issue is still here, along with install:

Before summon/unsummon-pet verb:
[Image: 7b1a1417e0.jpg]

After Summon/unsummon-pet verb:
[Image: f5a2726cca.png]
I can't reproduce the install issue by installing and waiting for it to expire so I guess I fixed that at some point. The aura overlays should be corrected as well.