Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But I cleared it! I think...
So I've frequently run into the frustration of clearing really deep dungeons only to find that... despite every attempt to be extremely thorough in checking the floors, it was only a partial clear. This is very disheartening after a dungeon that takes literal hours, and can't simply be remedied by going back and finding what you missed. Could we please have a prompt appear when attempting to initiate a boss battle that warns you if the dungeon isn't fully clear, and asks if you want to proceed anyway?
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Yes please.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
To add onto this:

I would like to see a message that pops up you enter a floor much like how it would in Jammer Cavern (ya'know, the one you would get when you were a complete noob?) except to where it would notify you if the floor has all of it's residents intact, partially killed or completely wiped out.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Maybe a Monster count on the floor itself?
There could be a donation item or something that works like a dungeon guide. It could show you the name of the dungeon you're currently in, the floor you're currently on, how many mobs are left on the floor and so on and so forth. To make it easier to keep track of.

I do think the previously suggested idea of a prompt before you fight the bosses should be implemented regardless of the addition of such guide, though.