Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wreckrenzan
Chaos, I just posted some math. The only thing that made it deal a shitton more was Absolute Pace, which I left out in the calculations of 'what she does normally'.

Even with a 40 strength Character and a 31 Power Katana ((21 Power, 10 Katana mastery)) It still does a ton of damage.

The Raijenekn will do 81 damage, base (Before Marked for Death)

Then will come the Sharenzan for 136 damage.

Which, against my 68 defense, will still do 81 damage (if we're going to ignore my 10% resist) With Absolute Death, depending on where it lies in the formula, it just gets worse.

Raijenken does 101 then, and Sharenzan does 170. Which is 271 -(68*2) Which is 135 damage.

If it applies AFTER it all. It'll be something like... 16+85.. Which is still 101 damage against someone who has more DEF than you have STRENGTH...

Kensei have the best of both worlds, Chaos. They are amazing at Auto-hits, amazing at dealing with Dodgers, and amazing at dealing with tanks. No other class really excels that much at all those fields besides maybe Soldier. Kensei's, even with a Sharenzan Nerf, can still deal with tanks. Albeit a little slower. It's called HIDDEN CUT.
Combination Strike isn't getting nerfed to only work with MA; don't be moronic. If anything needs nerfed about Sharenzan it'd be the bonus damage received from being Airborne.