Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
404 Dungeon not found
[Image: 9299952ab1.png]

After leaving a fight in a crazy spacey stylish level 70 fire altar, I was greeted by this instead of the floor proper. Almost the entire floor was replaced with black tiles, and walls, chests, or stairs were also deleted due to this, making the floor inaccessible from either end, and making progress impossible.

I've had this happen before awhile back, but only a small portion of the dungeon was affected, and it was as soon as the floor was generated upon going down the stairs.
I'm still not sure what causes this, but I added a queue to empty_z requests so that there is absolutely no chance that it could be something loading to the same z level and causing issues that way. This change should also rule out the possibility of houses being loaded 'into' dungeons; for both of them, I'm not sure if the issue is resolved, but this way we can start marking off possibilities.

That said, if this happens again after the next update, please report it again. Same with the house bug.
It's unknown if this bug was the culprit, but, today I ran into a dungeon that had its first floor made inaccessible, presumably due to this bug voiding the stairs on the floor.

What was odd is that it made every single other floor in the dungeon not qualify as a dungeon, thus Alga Plumes failed to work.
Thanks for the report. Let me know if you get any more details.