Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2 Version 1.47
[float=left][Image: talkav_96.png][/float]

So, finally done with the base class upgrades, Duelist comes in with the last set. I wasn't entirely happy with how they turned out initially but I iterated on some of the skills and I think they came out better for it. I sort of wanted to add more Perfect Poise effects to the existing skills but didn't have time; maybe I will do that in the future when I make adjustments when people post balance issues.

I think it'll be a while before I do another update series again because they take so much time, and I'm not sure what I'm going to work on next! We'll see what I feel like doing, or maybe I'll just do some of the backed up requests for next week while I figure it out. I hope you all enjoyed the base class updates, though!

New Duelist Skills - The Duelist base class has received 8 new skills, including 2 main class only skills.
Duelist Skill Adjustments
  • Poise
    • Effect has changed to; To have poise means to have the upper hand and it requires quick reflexes. When you are attacked, you gain a bonus to your Critical for your next attack within 2 rounds. If you evaded the attack, the duration is increased by 1 and you gain Perfect Poise, which doubles the bonus and keeps it active for multiple attacks. Perfect Poise will end if you are hit by a basic attack, and both will be reduced in duration and level (1/3 respectively) if you take any damage exceeding a threshold, based on Rank.
Adjusted - Hidden Cut's damage can no longer trigger Evasion.
Adjusted - Sear tiles now deal magic damage (cinders are still physical).
* Bug Fixes
- A display error in skill descriptions caused by using the skill during the last turn of a battle has been fixed.
- Brighten now properly places light shafts in all affected squares.
- The Guild chat tab now has its proper name.
- Enchantments that affect Anchor Edge's attack range now properly take effect.
- Silent Spirit's damage reduction now applies properly.
- Second Chance now heals for the proper amount.
- Solar Lance no longer infinitely loops when you use it on someone who already has one.
- Expanding Ice should be able to hit a target more than once now, as its description suggests.
- Pacifist Boon is no longer removed when you damage yourself.
- Install overlays no longer stick around after the battle ends.
- Retreating Swipe's Nerhaven, Kraken, and Redgull elemental impacts now work correctly.
- Aliagmato has a small delay now to prevent unintended stacking effects.

Click here to learn how to install and play the game!
Or click here to view the game's hub page and learn about it, see screenshots, who's playing, and more!