Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mad Vine] Sub-Par Lawn Care
Mad Vines are the most bland enemy in the game, in my opinion (at least Jammer Alphas have a skill!). They have no weaknesses or resistances. I really think they should have a 25% Earth/Blunt resist, and a 50% Fire/Slash weakness.

They could also perhaps get an Immobilizing skill like Restrain, which could work in synergy with the ranged attacks and abilities of Vampiric Legumes, Scare Bears, and Vorpal Bunnies. Or a version that works on your main or off hand, keeping your main hand weapon from use for a turn, or your sub hand item from being used/having an effect.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
They have weaknesses and resistances. However, they do not have a skill that tells you what they are. Most of the new monsters follow this pattern.
Can we get that pattern retroactively applied to ~old~ monsters, too?
It would make the Tactician's ability to call out monsters' weaknesses
a lot more useful if we couldn't all see them beforehand.
In that case, do they have a Fire weakness of 25%+? If they do, it's not giving a weakness bonus M for that, or showing the WEAK! thing. And yeah, what Lady said.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
No, they do not have a fire weakness.
I tested a number of attacks on them.

Fire, Water, Acid, Ice, Lightning, Earth

None of those worked, so it's probably some other, silly obscure element, or something like blunt.
It's the one basic element you didn't test on them.
Wind, Water, Fire, Acid, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Darkness, Light, Slashing, Blunt, Piercing.

None of these elements work on a Mad Vine. Analyze Weakness doesn't work whatsoever, so it's actually impossible to see what it is anyways.

"One basic element" isn't a thing anymore.
I'll just add that if their weakness/resist is below 25%, the game won't tell you straight up.

Unless you're comparing the damage with their RES/DEF and seeing if it's higher/lower than it should be.
The damage wasn't any different for any of the elemental skills/spells I casted.