Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castle Crashers
So we have statues in Castles. They look neat but you can't really do anything with them which is kind of a bummer.

So I have a couple of ideas for them:

1. Smash them for profit.

It's about as simple as it sounds, hit the option, wait a little moment, take a little Physical Stamina and break them into manageable pieces for some easy money.

Stone statues are probably fairly unvaluable, say between 5-20 Murai.

Gold ones however would be much better giving between 50-100 Murai.

2. Take them home.

Why not? They'd make for good furniture. Takes a moment and some Physical Stamina to do like smashing them but instead you get the whole statue.

Only other catch is like the Gold Bars, Statues will add to your encumberance.

Stone statues would probably weigh 1 each.
Gold ones like bars would weigh 10 but you can sell them for profit (probably the same or a little more worth than Gold bars).
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I like this idea! I back it up 100%! This would give the statues something to do, other than well... Nothing, you know? We already have those smash-able planets in the Black Doors and all. That, and it would add more furniture options if you were able to take them home.. I could see stone statues not really selling for much, but the golden statues, I highly agree with.
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro, Kitsunegiri, Mizutsunes
It was originally intended that you could shave the gold statues for a little Murai or that you could just steal them entirely, but I never did it due to lack of time and it being a pretty minor idea, got swept behind everything else.