Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blade Barrier
Can we have Blade Barrier not proc at all when Knocked Down, "Dead", or when you're guarding... or when you're stunned. It's kind of absurd.

Also maybe have eviter not work when your stunned or KD'd? That'd be great.

/much salt
I don't know about you, but if you're guarding with a sword you can generally reflect bullets with said sword, also there is no reason guns should be even stronger than they already are.
Reducing the chance, at least, would be a start. Not to completely negate it. However if you're planning on TAKING A HIT (see what guard does to your evade). You shouldn't be able to blade barrier nearly as effectively.

If you guard. You are preparing to take a hit, not swing a sword to completely negate it.
Bracing for a bullet and bracing for a hit are basically the same, anyway, No, I don't agree.
Don´t agree with the guard part aswell. If you are prepaing to block something, you are preparing to block something.

Also Stun is strong enough as it stands, even if it makes sense, It does not really need to cut out another small rescue window.
I'll disagree also. Guns is already the most braindead easiest thing to use in the game. Let's not take away one of the few counters to users of braindead tactics.

Yes, I'm saying you're braindead. Also:

[Image: too_much_salt_360.jpg]
On the one hand, I understand why it makes no logical sense to keep deflecting bullets when knocked down, stunned, etc.

On the other, gunners literally need hard counters like this. They do absolutely obscene damage and defense is useless against them. KNP, Blade Barrier, etc, are essential for keeping them from being completely overpowered.

I'm in favor of a trial run of a SMALL reduced chance when knocked down, at least?
*loud burp*