Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ejecting Strike!
I don't know the reasoning behind it, but I was able to re-create it, when you use charging retreating swipe to slash away from somebody equipped from flottement AND evasion, if you go too far (tested at 10-15 squares sliding back) then you will eject your opponent from the battle, they appear on a black screen and get teleported to a random square on the map.
That's weird. Where specifically does your backdash end when this happens? Does it happen when you don't dash back very far?
It does not happen when I back dash very far, about 1-5 squares from what I can tell, I can only assume this is a problem with Flottement somehow because of the range it needs to see in order to evade.

Also, when I backdash I usually end up on the very far side of the map, either at the end of the map or very near it, this was mainly tested against an opponent on the south end of the map. I ended up on the far west side or north side after charging retreating swipe when testing occured.
Let me ask you this; when this bug triggered, was the person with Flottement at the very border of the map? If they were to step 'away' from you would it mean stepped outside of the battlefield?
Tested two times, Once at the edge of the map and once at 4 tiles away from the edge of the map (both ways), If I slid back too far from retreating swipe, it ejected them from battle both times, the next round they appeared on a random tile, it did not matter if it was the edge of the map or not.