Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Luck indicator
For clarity purposes, when you land a +1 in a stat that was hit with lady luck(the trait), can the number be gold? It is very hard to tell, and there's no way to tell if it even does anything.
It would be nice to see just how helpful Lady Luck is.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Oh this would make it interesting to see how often Lady Luck procs.
Serious talk: It's 25% of the original growth. So a 80% would be 20%. So it actually DOESN'T proc all that much.

If numbers were in gold if it procced, we'd just see a ton of complaints about it "being broken/not working right/ omfgdevlogic/ etc"

Don't get me wrong. I'm curious to see for myself. But I've also spent enough time around to know that it'd just cause more complaints if people could see their Lady Luck activations, because they'd spaz out at how infrequently it does what they want, and "omfg I prioritized getting 10 luck for this!?"
*loud burp*
I don't think it'd cause any complaints, lady luck is pretty much a must-get trait already for what it does. It'd just be nice to see it working, instead of being in the dark.
Maybe I'm just being overly cynical because I'm off my meds (long story - side effects of a new prescription were unbearable, waiting on a doctor's appointment to get something different) but I can't sink the impression that being able to see LL's activations will lead to people calling for it to be buffed. I'd love to be proven wrong. I'm just sharing my immediate thoughts on the issue.
*loud burp*
Uh. No. It won't be called to be buffed, it's RNG. No one has "called for it to be buffed" before now.

Putting shiny golden numbers won't get people to scream "PLZ BUFF IT" afterwards either. It will just make the effect actually visible instead of "does lady luck actually do anything? That guy with 2 luck has the same stats as me at level 60."
A golden * next to the stat would look good too, eh.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]